Work Location: 86554 Gene Lassere Blvd, Yulee, FL 32097
Shift: 6AM-4:30PM (M-F) Saturdays (6AM-2:30 PM) 3 Per MonthWe heard you knock!
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it’s one of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each day you work at Masonite!
- Free Medical Premiums - Wellness credit $650 + COVID-19 vaccination credit $650 equals no medical premium expense for the employee only HSA basic plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Paid Holidays - ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within the company
- Referral Bonus (if you refer friends)
What you will do:
- The BUILDER must be able to read production tickets; has strong product knowledge including doors, components and slabs.
- Knowledgeable of reading a tape measure to 1/32” inch.
- Must be able to establish and maintain a neat, organized work environment.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs, bending, twisting, stooping & pushing on a repeated basis.
What you will need:
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Must possess extreme attention to detail and accuracy of material placement.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of safety and security measures when utilizing equipment and materials.
- HS Diploma or GED preferred, not required.
- Knowledge of Pneumatic equipmant (stapler, nail & screw gun) preferred.
Masonite strives to maintain a target 0% safety incident rate. Safe production weaves worker safety with efficient production into our daily operations. We keep safety at utmost importance and want our employees to go home in the same condition as they arrived at work.
Open to extraordinary!