Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
No nights or weekends or holidays!
Hourly rate: $18/hour
Supports MSP operations and recruiting personnel with various administrative tasks and general office functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Daily duties will include troubleshooting calls and tickets from new and existing customers (managers, suppliers and contractors) regarding first level support tickets and entry level technical issues surrounding our proprietary web-based program
- Processing of invoicing and payroll forms to ensure timely and accurate billing and payment and billing to the customer
- May provide first line of support to customers/suppliers/contactors on MSP and VMS transactions
- Enter data, including contingent hours, with a high level of accuracy
- Review resumes in Work Nexus to ensure customer requirements are met
- Review new jobs for accuracy in Work Nexus so supplier can fill orders
- Creating work orders in Work Nexus by ensuring that all contractors are setup with all required customer paperwork
- Assist with Broadleaf employee on-boarding & off-boarding, orientation, and other employee relations issues including, tax forms, workers compensation reports, benefits administration, address changes, and vacations, etc.
- Coordinate the completion of new start paperwork, ensuing it is accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Payroll responsibilities may include assisting with contractor time sheets; submitting expenses and per diems; making payroll corrections; processing rate changes and discounts; setting up direct deposit; and releasing and invoicing time sheets, expenses, and bonuses
- Communicate regularly with branch and corporate personnel regarding payroll changes and other employee administrative issues
- May process and track customer required drug testing and security clearance paperwork as required by customer
- Prepare reports, letters, memos, forms, checks, or other correspondence
- Greet customers, employees, visitors and provide information within scope of knowledge or refer to appropriate individuals
- Answer telephones, take messages, and direct incoming calls
- Associate degree
- 1 year of experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- 1 year of experience in MS Word and Excel
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Must present a positive and professional image
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.