Forklift Operator 21per hour
Work Location & Shifts: • 105 Industrial Park Drive, Walkerton IN
Pay: $21 per hour. Occasional (OT). Additional positions could pay even more for additional experience!
We heard you knock!
Immediate Hire! At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it’s one of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each day you work at Masonite!
- Free Medical Premiums - Wellness credit $650 + COVID-19 vaccination credit $650 equals no medical premium expense for the employee only HSA basic plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Paid Holidays - ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within the company
A forklift Operator is responsible for continual flow of production that will not end up putting a large amount of inefficiencies within other departments. Ability to prioritize without direct oversight and multi-task as required.
What you will need:
- 2 – 5 years experience driving a forklift; certification not required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
What you will do:
- Transport Material to and from Departments. Must have knowledge in proper procedures in handling goods
- Make sure that there is a continual flow of production flowing through the department in order of priority based on load sequence.
- Maintain safety and pedestrian awareness at all times. Preshift forklift inspection must be done on a daily basis.
- Must have a strong aptitude in measurement calculations. Must know how to read a tape measure at 1/16".
- Less than 2 hours/day is required to use force of 0-25 lbs., 25-50lbs, 50-75lbs, and 75lbs. This position requires a high level of physical activity throughout the day.
Open to extraordinary!
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.