Production Worker 1st shift 19 per hr
Work Location & Shifts: 3250 Old Springfield Rd., Vandalia, OH 45377
Pay: $19 per hour.
We heard you knock!
Immediate Hires! At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it’s one of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each day you work at Masonite!
- Free Medical Premiums - Wellness credit $650 + COVID-19 vaccination credit $650 equals no medical premium expense for the employee only HSA basic plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Holidays - ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within the company
An Assembler is responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations throughout the door manufacturing process. Their duties include maintaining proper records per SOP, testing and calibrating equipment, palletizing, wrapping and labeling units as needed.
What you will do:
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records. Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multi-task
- Measure, cut and assemble door units. Assist a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed.
- Palletize, wrap, and label units as needed. Assembles fabricated parts to relatively large or heavy subassemblies and complete units.
What you will need:
- Must be able to read a tape measure and have basic math skills
- Efficient with multiple manual machines and pneumatic equipment such as Nail Gun, Screw Gun, Router, Tape Measure, Square.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred not required. 1-2 Years in the field or related area.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must demonstrate solid teamwork abilities
Open to extraordinary!
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.