PLC Maintenance Technician 19 an hour
Maintenance Technician 1st Shift $19/hr.
We heard you knock!
Immediate Hires! At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it’s one of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each day you work at Masonite!
- Free Medical Premiums - Wellness credit $650 + COVID-19 vaccination credit $650 equals no medical premium expense for the employee only HSA basic plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Paid Holidays - ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within the company
- Referral Bonus (if you refer friends)
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, cleaning and repairs of machinery and equipment, to include modifying plant machinery and equipment and automatic equipment. Troubleshoot and repair AC / DC drives and motors.
- Have knowledge of hydraulic/pneumatic pressure systems and can troubleshoot issues.
- Perform repairs and maintenance as necessary to maintain production at target efficiencies. Perform and record assigned preventive maintenance tasks.
- Housekeeping is a priority to provide a safe, clean, and organized work environment. Position requires an elevated level of mental alertness and attention to detail, as well as good physical health and strength
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prefer minimum of 2 years of industrial maintenance service.
- Some (3-5 years Knowledge of PLC’S Electrical experience) & PLC ladder programing along with various programming software PLC automation and motion experience desired knowledge of electrical testing equipment commonly used in an industrial plant, such as ammeters, voltmeters, Meggers, conduit benders, and other hand or power tools equipment related to the job. Pneumatic understanding of manufacturing machinery and general plumbing skills.
- Experience with hydraulic pumps, valves, and piping. Ability to weld with MiG, stick and /or wire welding machine. Proper use of torch rig, electrical hand tools, grinders, drill motors, die grinders, porta band, and bench grinder.
- Electrical experience in 480-230 1-3 phase services, troubleshooting circuits, motor starters, lighting, and control wiring a plus.
- Must be able to climb a ladder and work in high areas.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team.
- The ability to work accurately, thoroughly and meet deadlines. Leadership skills desired. Good verbal, written and computer skills.
- This position requires a self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Technical education is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus.
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.