CNC Machine Operator 19 per hr
CNC Machine Operator Starting at $19/hr
We heard you knock!
Immediate Hires! At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it’s one of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each day you work at Masonite!
- Free Medical Premiums - Wellness credit $650 + COVID-19 vaccination credit $650 equals no medical premium expense for the employee only HSA basic plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Paid Holidays - ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within the company
- Referral Bonus (if you refer friends)
What you will do:
The Machine Operator will work in a high-performance work organization on a cross functional team that utilizes a peer review performance process to develop multiple skills in several different areas of the operation. The position is based on a pay for skills measurement of the operator’s ability to perform multiple tasks and work within a team environment to apply those skills as best fits the needs at hand. Operators need to be cooperative and willing to apply their skills and rotate positions on a regular basis to make the team successful.
- Read, understand, and follow production schedules. Process transactions. Set up and adjust equipment.
- Gather materials as needed. + Perform quality checks.
- Operate motorized equipment (ie forklift, KVAL lifts, etc.) as needed. Perform minor preventative maintenance and operator care as required.
- Assist Management, Maintenance and Quality personnel when troubleshooting equipment, process, or material issues.
- Communicate effectively for flow of product through the mill.
- Maintain downtime records and production information as appropriate.
- Perform housekeeping duties. + Miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Work safely and follow safety rules and procedures.
- Work on a computer. Use a Tape Measure, Caliper.
- Use Hand and power tools. Use Table Saw, Grinders. Drive Fork Truck, use push carts.
- Basic reading and writing skills. + Chemicals/adhesives.
- Ability to add and subtract fractions and whole numbers, convert fractions to decimals.
- Lift up to 30 lbs. frequently (up to 50 percent in an 8-hour day). Lift 30-60lbs regularly (up to 30 percent in an 8-hour day). Lift 60+ lbs. occasionally (up to 25 percent in an 8-hour day). Push/Pull 100lbs with assistance seldom (up to 13percent in an 8-hour day). Kneel occasionally (up to 25percent in an 8-hour day). Squat occasionally (up to 25percent in an 8-hour day). Stoop frequently (up to 25percent in an 8-hour day). Work with extended arms seldom (up to 13 percent in an 8-hour day). Stand in one spot for long periods.
- CNC Machine Operator experience is a PLUS
- Automated machine operators NEEDED (EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS)
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.