Remote Help Desk/Office 365 Support
Help Desk Analyst
100% Remote - Full time with benefits
Generous compensation and bonus opportunity
8-hour shifts Monday-Saturday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST. ****Please note that Saturdays are required****
Starting pay is $19.23/hour (Commensurate with Experience) + 5% Bonus Eligibility
Headline: Sun Auto Tire & Service is the fastest growing, top-10 independent tire dealer in US with 350+ stores operating under multiple brands. We are a leading provider of vehicle aftermarket tires and repair services and are increasing our footprint rapidly through both organic growth and acquisitions. We seek candidates looking for a long-term career path and capable of growing into roles of greater responsibility. This role is an excellent opportunity to join an awesome and make an impact!!
- The successful candidate will provide tier I technical support for store team members and corporate personnel via phone and digital channels such as chat and email.
- Perform technical diagnosis and troubleshooting for users with hardware, software, and network connectivity issues and provide the appropriate solutions
- Thoroughly create, update, and resolve customer tickets for every request received according to guidance
- Update users on outstanding requests and drive timely resolution.
- Escalate issues to appropriate department and support vendors as necessary
- Advise management of potential risks or recurring problems
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written to a wide range of end-users
- Ability to possess a strong sense of ownership of client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Remote work experience desired
At Sun Auto we recognize that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement) as well as:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Health Savings Account
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
* Paid Vacation and Sick Days
* Employee Discounts
* Educational Assistance
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.