Acara Solutions, Inc. is a premier provider of talent and recruiting solutions since 1957. With a legacy of trust in a variety of industries, we’re experts in building relationships, understanding customer needs, and delivering a level of service that other agencies just can’t match. Together, we’re putting a personal touch on staffing. We offer solutions that include but are not limited to Contingent Staffing, Direct Placement, Payrolling, Executive Search, Employer Branding and more.
What makes Acara a great place to work?
- We maintain our entrepreneurial spirit in a privately held that holds leadership values.
- We’re a unique, agile, highly respected, global company with a strong culture of promoting from within; we’re not offering a job, we’re offering a career.
- With a relationship focus, we celebrate our company vision which is “connecting people and business in ways that change lives.”
- There’s only upside to the unlimited six-figure earning potential, with a strong base salary and uncapped commission structure.
- Account Executive positions offer full-time benefits that include outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance plans as well as a 401(k) plan and business mileage reimbursement. The role also provides a company cellphone as well a company laptop.
Who are we looking for?
- A successful B2B sales professional with experience in hunting for new business as well as expanding existing business opportunities
- A master networker that understands the importance of forging, cultivating and maintaining customer relationships
- A person who possesses a winning attitude, is highly competitive, and never settles for second best
- Someone who values mutual accountability
- An entrepreneurial risk-taker that has the ability to open and close new business
Responsible for the creation of new business development, account management, relationship building, networking, attending events, cold calling and servicing customer accounts. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Minimal domestic business travel will be expected to represent the Company, as business needs dictate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outside sales - develop, expand and manage new business account
- Inside sales – further development of existing accounts
- Promote customer relationship-building through regular contacts and visits
- Maintain and submit timely Sales and Expense Reports in relation to various sales and customer contact activities
- Marketing, telemarketing, presentations and sales meetings
- Assist in the preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s)
- Promote corporate image through community and customer relations
- Establish community relations through local memberships and branch activities
- Act as a mentor and provide guidance to staff or train staff as needed
- Comply with and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
- Submit periodic reports to management as requested
- Responsible for various other administrative and supervisory duties as directed by Company
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience in a Sales Management and/or B2B sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or related field
- 1 year of prior staffing industry experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Present a positive and professional image
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business transportation