The Customer Service Representative – Field Services (CSR-FS) position provides administrative support, customer service and maintenance solutions to residents and other stakeholders in a fast-paced, high volume environment. The CSR-FS manages the day-to-day service dashboard, bids and work order approvals, while supporting the needs of the Rehab, Turns and Maintenance (RTM) team. This position reports directly to a Regional Manager.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor maintenance dashboard and task center daily to ensure timely response to work order dispatch approvals, request for information, escalations and other communications
- Review turn & rehab dashboards to ensure proper task execution and respond to flagged exceptions
- Utilize reporting to monitor performance and compliance
- Manage the Maintenance Technician and/or Superintendent daily schedules & assignments to ensure optimum efficiency
- Review and approve/decline work order proposals within approval limit, verifying proper scope, documentation, and pricing
- Assist in researching and coordinating vacant utility issues to ensure utilities are activated in a timely manner
- Manage and facilitate eviction schedules and personal property holds; coordinate eviction clean-outs and/or personal property removal
- Reschedule in-home work orders directly with resident when necessary
- Serve as first point of contact for RTM related resident escalations and collaborate with internal teams to ensure appropriate corrective action and communication
- Meet with and assist residents with resolving escalated maintenance issues
- Schedule new and pre-acquisitions budget walks to be performed by Superintendents as well as resident orientations and pre move-out visits with resident
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of customer service, administrative experience
- Experience in property management or maintenance is preferred
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Effective customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Works collaboratively with team members
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Effective problem-solving skills
Required Licenses or Certifications
- Must maintain professional appearance.
- Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; Overtime may be required for this position.
Physical and Mental Demands
This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The position may also entail light lifting of supplies and materials occasionally, up to and including 20 pounds in addition to reaching, stooping, standing, and walking. This position requires the ability to talk, hear, compare, compute, compile, copy, analyze, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate and communicate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Standard office working environment that may be busy and noisy at times.