We are looking for a Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. This is a position will support our Analytics and Insight group on a daily basis.
- Examine current processes, identify gaps and opportunities for process optimization
- Develop training materials, timelines and post-training measurements for new initiatives that are rolled out; implement trainings when appropriate
- Coordinate and allocate internal resources for the successful execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Train analysts on how to develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- This person will work with a fun eclectic team of people who play as hard as they work!
- Requires 2-3 years of demonstrated project management experience in the marketing and/or technology sector; degree required
- Some technical background with the understanding or hands on experience with web analytics and/or search marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with cloud-based tools (Dropbox, Google for Work Apps, etc.)
- Experience with specific project management tools such as Basecamp Classic, Basecamp (2.0) and JIRA
- PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus!
If you are a person who enjoys keeping the “trains running on time” we want to meet you!