Job Description Summary
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader with a proven track record in leading digital transformation. As an established digital leader, you will have the skills to influence at every level, imparting your digital knowledge and skills in a constructive, empowering, and collaborative way. Reporting to the CMBO, you will be the driving force behind our organization's digital transformation.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive digital innovation and serve as a cross-functional change agent across the organization
- Set and implement digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to map and transition traditional processes to digital ones.
- Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset from the top down.
- Ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices between partners and colleagues to help embed a robust digital ecosystem
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we're investing in the right tools and resources.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future.
- Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution.
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models.
- Own and centrally monitor the digital innovation project portfolio.
- Build, manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem.
- Identifying new tools and platforms – AI, digital, social, media – that can support, enhance and improve our performance.
- Work closely with HR to attract and retain top talent, and to build digital capabilities across the company.
Additional Job Description
- Min 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role designing and launching digital platforms.
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects.
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions.
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward.
- Experience managing and leading a digital team.
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills.
- Advanced degree in business, technology or engineering
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees including:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Health Savings Account with Company Match
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Paid Vacation and Sick Days
• Sonesta Hotel Discounts
• Educational Assistance
• Paid Parental Leave
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Various Employee Perks and Discounts
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete applications received will not be considered.