Senior Integration Support Engineer, C/C++
If you want to deliver the wonder of Disney streaming to millions of subscribers look no further. The partner integration engineering team is directly responsible for the quality of the Disney ADK device ports delivered for formal certification at Disney. The team plays a crucial role that expedites the consumption of the proprietary streaming engine in multi-millions of consumer devices across the world.
- Team members will support partners integrating the Disney ADK solution into their OEM devices such as Set-Top-Boxes (STB), TV chipset and other embedded devices.
- As integration support engineers we will be responsible for assisting with first level triage of ADK integration issues, overall quality of the certification port delivered to Disney for formal certification, streamlining the integration effort, quality and overall content of documentation consumed by partners, innovation where needed to scale the delivery and use of the ADK, support tooling that may be required for troubleshooting.
- The role requires a strong independent contributor, not afraid to get their hands dirty. The ideal candidate will need to adapt and pivot as needed and must be able to multi-task multiple different partners, efforts and initiatives.
- Remote collaboration and team synergy skills is a strong must. Customer support and interaction skills are a primary requirement with multi-cultural empathy a strong second.
- Candidates will be required to adapt to a large code base of multiple technological complexities and learn-as-they-go and assimilate a lot in a short amount of time. Candidates will need to be an ambassador and liaison between different ADK engineering teams.
Basic Qualifications :
- Always make the magic happen on the TV screen
- CRM system (tracker and Jira) based interaction and resolution of questions and issues reported by various partners
- Where needed support, debug and triaging issues to help improve the ADK, identifying short-term work-arounds to facilitate partner timelines, act as a liaison between different ADK engineering teams, etc.
- ·nternal initiatives for improving scalability of partner integration support team efforts
- Fluent in C and C++, cross-compilation, toolchain use and exposure to different build systems.
- Sr Engineer, individual contributor and leadership presence (must have some prior background with good results and not afraid to control a room), mentorship skills, good control of the English language as a common communication medium a must, other languages abilities a good plus.
- Exposure to large code base support
- Experience with OpenGL or similar rendering solutions a strong plus
- Knowledge of source control systems such as git a strong plus
- Must have good exposure to embedded devices.
- Strong familiarity with Linux a must with exposure to other embedded operating systems a strong plus.
- Virtual Machine and docker exposure a strong preference
- Knowledge of streaming, DRM sub-systems, audio/video encoding standards, a strong plus
- Knowledge of set-top-boxes, TV chipsets, gaming consoles, and other media devices, a strong plus
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.