The Senior Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and enhancements of the Northern America commission system. He or she will work closely with our Information Technology organization, HR and the Store Management Teams to ensure the critical systems for commission payments (Cognos, RSPPS, Compliance Manager for RCC and SOX, Service Channel, etc.) are optimized and operating properly to provide support to our retail locations. He or she will also be partnering with Retail locations to ensure the Commission Agreement and Structure is updated and adhered to and will bring forth areas of concern with recommended solutions. This position will also support any operational ad hoc requests.
Systems Enhancements and Support
- Oversee maintenance and suggest enhancements to the commission system (Cognos and RSPPS) including leading testing and system enhancements, reviewing and analyzing reconciliation of pertinent calculations and, ensuring store are compliant with all systems requirements.
- Partner with the Sales and Operations Teams to assist in trouble shooting all heightened commissions issues, including all escalated issues.
- Lead corporate compliance activities by being the liaison between outside organization and Corporate groups including but not limited to the following activities, Internal Compliance activities
- Identify opportunities for standardizing current and new procedures to maximize resources in store.
- Serve as project lead and subject matter expert for Northern America Commission payment initiatives, projects and system rollouts including overseeing testing processes related to system enhancements to ensure that any system changes delivered to retail are working optimally for roll out.
- Ensure commission payment accuracy and work with Analyst with the day-to –day commission questions/issues.
- Process commission payments/adjustments as needed.
Commission Agreement and Structure
- Identify trends with manual adjustments and issues reported and suggest enhancements where needed.
- Identify reporting needs for the country. Work with appropriate data owners to create or modify reporting for US retail management to enhance monitoring of key sales and related activities.
- Support new store/hire training by providing instruction on in store operational procedures and processes as it relates to commissions.
- Work with various groups in maintaining and updating the commission agreement and structure.
Ensure proper compliance on commission agreement and structure.
Business Process Improvements/Standardize Operating Procedures/
- Partner with appropriate business partners to update and modify appropriate business controls when necessary (i.e. internal audit compliance, policies and procedures)
- Identify ways to streamline operations and propose sustainable changes.
- Partner with US retail and corporate counterparts to establish best practices. (i.e. Global Sales Operations, Security, Internal Audit, etc.).
- Partner with retail management on addressing operational questions or concerns on policy/procedures.
- Execute, instruct and communicate to all stores on special projects as it relates to new processes and procedural changes for the country.
Perform ad hoc operational analysis upon request.
- 2-4 years retail operations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Management.
- Proven track record in store operations with managing profitability and operations efficiencies.
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships.
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and with little guidance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, days, nights, weekends and holidays.