Recruitment Delivery Manager - Nashville
Chicago based TalentRISE LLC is a rapidly growing full service recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and executive search firm. Our diverse portfolio of clients and projects span all industries, functions and levels – no two clients are alike so every day is an adventure. We have an immediate opening for a Recruitment Delivery Manager that is process driven, detail oriented, nimble, creative and passionate about recruiting.
THE VALUE YOU WILL BRING TO OUR TEAM….
Recruiting is a team sport at TalentRISE and we win together as the result of flawless and organized execution. You will partner with our client to ensure each project is planned, executed and metrics driven, to deliver best in class recruitment process and oversight.
Specifically, your job will look like this:
- Manage recruiting/sourcing teams that vary in size from 1-10 depending on the project
- Defining and communicating individual and team metrics via scorecards
- Experience developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes to improve outcomes (e.g. decreased time to hire, increased quality of hire)
- Expert in sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring techniques
- Monitor and achieve team’s targets, budget and SLA’s around effectiveness, timelines, candidate quality, delivery of recruitment services & customer satisfaction
- Communicate effectively with the client to identify needs and evaluate alternative recruiting solutions
- Expertise in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Lead weekly meetings with hiring managers and project teams to discuss and assess overall project status
- Overall responsibility for budgeting and managing to revenue and profitability targets
- Lead and/or participate in projects supporting strategic planning
- Provide metrics and data reporting to upper management and key stakeholders for the purpose of informed decision-making
- 5+ years overall recruiting experience
- 1-2 years of supervisory or leadership experience preferred
- Flexible with change, have a roll up your sleeves mentality, and adaptable
- Passion for developing and implementing successful recruitment strategies
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Clearly sets goals and manages expectations across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consultative approach to working with Clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.