Account Executive, Healthcare IT Staffing
JOIN OUR TEAM: Out team members and consultants are the cornerstones to our success. HCTec is committed to creating an engaging environment of professional growth that attracts the best HIT and HIM experts in the business by putting their needs first.
HCTec - What We Do: We provide hospital IT and revenue cycle workforce solutions that help hospitals reduce operating costs, improve quality and optimize labor forces.
A DAY IN YOUR ROLE AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
- Develop and maintain client relationships in an assigned territory through networking, sales and marketing calls
- Increase market share in existing clients and maximize new business development opportunities, achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, proposals and hires
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN OUR NEXT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE:
- 5 plus years experience selling IT Staffing solutions, preferably selling to the Healthcare Providers & Hospitals
- Strong prospecting and business development skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to implement solutions
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills,
- Ability to work remotely in an assigned territory
- Knowledgeable in every step of the sales cycle
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Pet Insurance
- Cell phone & tech reimbursement
- Work Hard - Play Hard Company Culture
HCTec’s MISSION: To DISCOVER, DEVELOP, and DELIVER dynamic people and innovative solutions to enhance healthcare services and patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.