L3Harris is looking for Electronics Manufacturing Technicians in Millersville, MD.
Are you an experienced Electronics Manufacturing Technician who is looking for a new full-time challenge?
Can you thrive in a fast paced, detail oriented, environment?
Do you want to learn and grow as a part of a team of Industry Leaders?
If so, you might be our next full time Electronics Manufacturing Technician B. Interested?
Here’s what you’d do:
- Test, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production mechanical, electronic and fiber optic components, parts, equipment and systems.
- Reads work instructions, engineering drawings, sketches, and test procedures to determine assembly and test methods for electrical, fiber optic and mechanical components.
- Focus on the areas of signal conditioning electronics, network-based telemetry systems, electronic instrumentation, test equipment, etc.
- Recommend changes in test procedures and test specifications to improve performance and functional testing of production or prototype components.
- Set up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model per test procedures.
- Assist engineers in troubleshooting of failed production or prototype components under their direction and guidance.
- Draw on expertise from Mechanical and Electronics Engineers, where needed, to assist with relevant parts of the project.
- Responsible for following product test procedures, equipment operation and sound safety practices as documented in the company’s quality system manual.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Requires a High School Diploma and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain US Secret Clearance.
Here’s who we are:
- An agile global Aerospace and Defense Technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs.
- Providing advanced Defense and Commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.
- We bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with a commitment to make the world more secure.
Here’s what we offer
- Full Time employment
- Full benefits package including Health Care benefits (starting on day 1), paid time off, 401K with a match, and more!
- Designated workbench with up to date tools and equipment
- The chance to work for a company that takes pride in its work and its impact to the defense and security of our country.
Sound good? Apply today!