Engineering Product Support Specialist
Storage Battery Systems is renowned for providing DC Powered Solutions for stationary and motive powered applications for over 100 years.
We are hiring a new position to our engineering team, an Engineering Product Support Specialist. This position will be highly visible within the organization, supporting the sales department, clients, and suppliers on their stationary and motive power needs.
Additional Core Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting field product demonstrations and trainings.
- Identifying and correcting operational problems to prevent or minimize service impact.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of SBS’ full test equipment product offering.
- Participating in new product development by conducting market and customer research.
- Servicing requests and return authorizations.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from an accredited program with a strong academic background and coursework in electrical power concepts.
- Relevant engineering internship or co-op work experience.
- Experience working directly with customers to troubleshoot problems.
- High energy and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.