Work Location & Shifts: 2510 19th Street SW, Mason City, IA 50401
We heard you knock!
Hours: Sunday-Thursday 10:40 PM-7:10 AM AND Fridays 10:40 PM-7:10 AM (3rd Shift)
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it’s one of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each day you work at Masonite!
- Free Medical Premiums - Wellness credit $650 + COVID-19 vaccination credit $650 equals no medical premium expense for the employee only HSA basic plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Paid Holidays - ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within the company
- Referral Bonus (if you refer friends)
What you will do:
- The Machine Operator will work in a high-performance work organization on a cross functional team.
- ·This position is based on a pay for skills, measurement of the operators’ ability to perform multiple tasks & work within a team environment.
- Operators need to be cooperative and willing to apply their skills, also rotate positions on a regular basis to make a successful team.
What you will need:
- Automated Machine experience required,
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Operate motorized equipment (ie: forklift, KVAL Lifts, etc.) as needed. Perform minor preventative maintenance and operator care as needed.
- Read, understand and follow production schedules. Process transactions, set up and adjust equipment.
- Be able to prep and run jobs.
- CNC Machine Operator experience preferred
- HS Diploma or GED preferred, not required
Masonite strives to maintain a target 0% safety incident rate. Safe production weaves worker safety with efficient production into our daily operations. We keep safety at utmost importance and want our employees to go home in the same condition as they arrived at work.
Open to extraordinary!