Work Location & Shifts: 2510 19th Street SW, Mason City, IA 50401
Shift: Sunday-Thursday 10:40 PM-7:10 AM & Friday 10:40 PM-7:10 AM
We heard you knock!
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. In fact, it’s one of our Cultural Pillars. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers’ experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us and make an impact each day you work at Masonite!
- Free Medical Premiums - Wellness credit $650 + COVID-19 vaccination credit $650 equals no medical premium expense for the employee only HSA basic plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, & Accidental Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Benefits
- Paid Holidays - ability to earn additional PTO each month
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities - we promote from within the company
- Referral Bonus (if you refer friends)
What you will do:
- A General Laborer is responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations throughout the door manufacturing process.
- Their duties include loading and unloading doors or raw materials, assembling, crafting, and correct movement of doors throughout the manufacturing process.
- General Laborers are cooperative and willing to apply their skills in a variety of venues by regularly rotating positions to achieve success
What you will need:
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must have basic math skills
- Able to read a tape measure and calipers
- Must be able to lift 30-60 lbs regularly
- Physically able to push, pull and twist up to 80 lbs. (Assisted lifts with anything over 50 lbs.).
- Must be able to add & subtract fractions and whole numbers and convert fractions to decimals.
- Preferably one year experience in manufacturing setting
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
Masonite strives to maintain a target 0% safety incident rate. Safe production weaves worker safety with efficient production into our daily operations. We keep safety at utmost importance and want our employees to go home in the same condition as they arrived at work.
Open to extraordinary!