Express Oil/Lube Technician - Training Provided!
Kentucky, United States
$11.25 to $12.70 in 3 to 6 months, it's really up to you!
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity? If so, consider us. Over 90% of the Regional and District Managers and 98% of the Service Center Managers begin their career from this hourly service center position.
No automotive maintenance experience required, only a willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn
- Friendly, customer service focused
- Reliable team player
In this role you will be delivering an excellent customer service experience by: Performing automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers. And advising customers on their automotive needs based on manufacturer recommendations
Benefits of working with us:
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans
- Unique promotional program that results in 98% of our Service Center Managers being promoted from hourly service center positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Flexible work schedule
- No late evenings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.