Lube Tech - Competitive Pay & Career Growth
What you’ll do:
As an Entry-level Lube Technician, you will help drive the continued success of VIOC by providing reliable and impeccable preventive maintenance service. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, evaluating their needs and performing maintenance to keep their vehicle serviced and safe on the road.
What you can expect from us:
- On-the-job training providing quick career advancement through internal promotion structure
- Motivated candidates eligible for promotion and hourly raise in first 3 to 6 months
- Potential store leadership positions available within first year of service
- Company provided uniforms and tools
- Tuition assistance*
- Paid time off and holidays*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
Minimum starting wage $17.50 per hour
Interested in learning more? Click the link below to hear the entire Lube Technician job description and to officially apply!
Aleron companies (Broadleaf Results and TalentRISE) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.