Pennsylvania, United States
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of production schedules for each operation to successfully meet customer demand while also optimizing finished goods and WIP inventory and minimizing machine changeovers.
- Analyze and create operating schedules that support maximizing machine and labor efficiency and efficiently utilize material and storage space resources while meeting customer requirements.
- Manage customer order expectations with the schedule and production floor.
- Communicate daily with internal and external customers as to status of all open orders/jobs.
- Manage finished goods availability, and potential production issues, ensuring that personnel, equipment, tools, materials and services are available as needed.
- Work with internal customers to coordinate schedules and establish priorities when required to prevent customer service issues.
- Make or recommend revisions to planned production schedules as necessary when schedules cannot be met, including preparing back-up schedules.
- Analyze issues and provide solutions, creative and logistical, to problems concerning production, shipments, shortages, changes and cancellation of orders.
- Manage the volume of work orders issued to the floor. Ensure work orders are issued to the floor with both available raw stock and/or capacity available. Utilize a combination of created and released work orders to manage the flow of work sent to production while maintaining a short-term finite schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.