is a global company that is a progressive leader in the design, development, distribution and support of high performance machines, tools and services used in a broad range of packaging applications. Our company’s heritage goes back more than 100 years. Our products are sold around the world in developed and emerging markets under well-known and trusted brand names.
Signode is excited to be recruiting for a dynamic Sales Representative
based in the Midwest (MO, IL, WI, MI, MN)
. If you are a highly personable, smart, self-motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, then this is the opportunity for you! This position represents an opportunity to join a continuously developing organization with Employees being Our Company’s greatest asset.
This role will be part of a Sales team supporting Signode’s U.S. business. Responsibilities will include items such as:
- Selling through Direct and Distributor sales channels to achieve or exceed sales and profit goals while providing the highest level of professional sales and service to support new and existing Signode Customers in the Midwest (MO, IL, WI, MI, MN).
- Working closely with our highly effective Customer Service Team and Regional Sales Management to coordinate sales activity, follow up on quotes, develop and follow up on leads and close sales while building strong, lasting relationships with our valued customers.
- Arranging an effective Time and Territory Management Plan that maximizes sales efficiency and allows the proper balance of sales calls on existing accounts, target accounts, new accounts and business development prospects within the defined sales territory.
- Contributing information to the sales and marketing strategy by communicating customer needs, market opportunities and competitive information to Regional and Senior Sales Management.
- Participating in Training & Development opportunities in order to continually improve, upgrade performance, experience career development and advancement and make efficient use of available and evolving systems and technology while developing as a Signode Sales Professional.
- Supporting the Company goals and objectives by participating in our supportive, team environment and conveying our culture of dedicated service to our customers by providing sales and service support in the field with the highest level of courtesy, honesty and integrity.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years outside sales experience in industrial sales is preferred
- Direct and Distribution Sales experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude is preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Customer focused with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong team player with high degree of urgency with the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize
- Computer literacy with expert proficiency in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Associates Degree in business or related field, Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Valid Driver’s license
- Safe Driving Record
- Must live within the assigned territory
In return, we offer a competitive salary, commission program, company car, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental benefits, life insurance, and 401(k). For immediate consideration, please apply online (no phone calls, please).