Recruiting Operations Specialist
Chicago based TalentRISE LLC is a rapidly growing full service recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and executive search firm. Our diverse portfolio of clients and projects span all industries, functions and levels – no two clients are alike so every day is an adventure. We have an immediate opening for a Recruiting Operations Specialist that is process driven, detail oriented, nimble, creative and passionate about recruiting.
THE VALUE YOU WILL BRING TO OUR TEAM….
Recruiting is a team sport at TalentRISE and we win together as the result of flawless and organized execution. The Recruiting Operations Specialist is the backbone of that flawless execution because the devil is in the details - speed, quality and accuracy is critical to success at TalentRISE. The Recruiting Operations Specialist will provide day to day support to ensure client specific project teams achieve their goals. Specifically, your job will look like this:
REQUISITION, SOURCING AND RECRUITING TOOLS ADMINISTRATION
- Requisition administration in Avature as used by our clients, which includes creation and configuration of job records to meet project needs, as well as quality proofing/editing of job descriptions
- Job-posting and promotion utilizing various sites to drive a diverse candidate pool (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Facebook, Twitter, university websites and niche industry websites, and other tools/sites as adopted for projects)
- Workflow configuration and use of email templates in Avature to drive recruiting outreach and efficiencies for the project team
- Manage user access for our recruiters to various recruiting tools/sites
DIRECT SUPPORT OF CLIENT PROJECTS
- Various administrative activities related to new project set up with our back office systems
- Ad hoc support for recruiters in candidate development & the full life cycle recruiting process – this may include competitive research, database and web searching, preliminary screening, candidate communication, interview scheduling, travel planning, etc.
ON-BOARDING NEW RECRUITERS
- Coordinates and conducts on-boarding activities for all new hires, which includes portions of New Hire Orientation and Avature introductory systems training
- First point of contact for questions related to client delivery systems such as Avature, LinkedIn Recruiter and other application services, etc.
- Coordinates with Operations and Client Delivery teams to support a well-rounded on-boarding experience
- Promote and leverage the TalentRISE company portal with additions, changes, and deletions as necessary to reflect the latest recruiting, systems, and technology support information and practices as a key secondary resource for our recruiters
DATA INTEGRITY & PROCESS QUALITY
- Ensure recruiters follow processes and procedures in recruiting workflow, e.g. job requisition outcomes and closure, through regular and ad hoc auditing and reporting as determined by management
- First point of contact for recruiters related to Avature training and problem resolution; escalation as needed
- Assists in creation of standard lists and basic reports and supports ad hoc reporting as needed/able with Avature and related tools
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES, WE WOULD LOVE TO CONSIDER YOU…
- BS/BA in Human Resources, business or a related field preferred but not required, or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a recruiting environment; agency or RPO experience is desirable
- Firm understanding of basic recruiting and sourcing processes
- Experience using ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) is required; Avature is preferred.
- Technology savvy including Excel, Google tools, online recruiting services such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and others, social media and process mapping software
- Solid writing skills
We offer work from home flexibility, a competitive salary and bonus potential, 401k and benefits package, and the opportunity to grow! Interested candidates must submit an online application and resume for consideration.