Our client is a leading global manufacturer of protective packaging solutions based in the near north Chicago suburbs. We are seeking reliable and motivated skilled and unskilled Machine Operators.
Positions are for immediate hire for both day shift and night shift - with a generous shift premium for the night shift opportunities. Expected weekly work schedule: 12-hour shifts, 2 on and 2 off rotating schedule. Highly competitive pay rates between $15.00 - $25.00 hour based on experience and role. Excellent opportunity for candidates seeking long term commitment with a growing organization that offer full benefits.
Specific positions available are Slitter Operator and High Bay Operator.
Slitter Machine Operators perform a variety of activities including operation all associated equipment, line set up and breakdown as well as final quality check of finished product from production runs.
High Bay Operator will operate extruders and annealers, setup and run PET lines producing numerous different products based on scheduled orders. Responsible for ensuring material specifications are met and keeping material systems full and functional.
Both positions will train and no prior experience with specific equipment is necessary.
- Minimum 1-2 years of factory/manufacturing-related experience preferred
- Training in general safety
- Any experience with plastics, extrusions and/or pressurized machinery is desirable
- High school Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Excellent attendance and reliability a must
- Willing to work overtime hours when needed
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Competitive hourly rates including 10% shift premium for night shifts.
- Sunday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with Company matching contributions
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short and long- term disability insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick leave