TalentRISE provides consultative, highly tailored recruitment solutions to meet an organization’s
most pressing talent challenges. Founded in Chicago in 2008 with a national network of
specialized talent consultants, the firm serves clients in multiple industries and across all
organizational levels, from high-growth companies to leading global brands.
We provide customized retained executive search (FlexSEARCH) or project based, managed
contract recruiting solutions (FlexRPO) to add interim support and scalability to our clients
internal recruiting capabilities during unexpected (or planned) hiring spikes, M&A or rapid
business expansion initiatives. Our consultants have done projects for organizations ranging from startups to global organizations with a concentration on mid-market growing firms in the
➢ Professional Services
➢ Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
➢ Financial Services
➢ Consumer and Industrial Products
➢ Manufacturing, Distribution
➢ Information Technology; R&D
➢ Retail, Hospitality
We are seeking an associate with retained executive search experience and a passion for research and candidate development. Reporting to the Director of Executive Search, this individual will support Partners and Managing Directors on all Executive Search engagements.
• Work with firm leaders and hiring client with respect to its industry, competitors and
market position and help develop and execute a research strategy to identify senior
executives in target organizations.
• Provide sourcing, name generation and early candidate development for all executive
• Manage all research / administrative aspects of our executive search practice including:
conducting all original research, managing all research, data entry and integrity in Avature CRM system, providing information for client updates and reports, scheduling interviews,
travel and confirming appointments for the partners as well as candidates, and telephone
• Provide timely and special reporting for projects and for the firm’s clients outlining
accomplishments and development opportunities partnering with the firm’s leaders.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) required.
• 2+ years preferred recruiting/retained search experience, ideally supporting one or more partners.
• Experience in querying, synthesizing and utilizing industry-related databases, websites
and other research related materials from different, disparate sources and delivering actionable research products for the team.
• The successful candidate will have grounding in research, be familiar with name
generation, and social media sourcing techniques. Experience using information sources
that include business and industry specific periodicals, internet, and proprietary online systems.
• Strong client-facing potential and solid executive presence is essential.
• Strong intellectual capacity, a continuous learner, highly analytical, good conceptual thinking skills.
• Ability to synthesize information quickly; understands various industries and functions; and able to present material in an organized and clear manner.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong collaboration and team orientation - will be a valuable addition to a collegial,
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, managing multiple projects
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and potential bonus opportunities commensurate with experience.