Digital Strategy Consultant
Digital In-House Consultant will play a key role in the implementation of our digital strategy in North America. In direct collaboration with the Director of the Digital Hub North America you will lay the foundation for the digital transformation of the company.
- Establish Knauf Digital as a thought leader in the fields of digital innovation and disruptive technology and lead communication and transformation initiatives
- Continuously track and improve projects, measure and make contributions to the implementation of digital projects
- Transform our digital vision and ideas into detailed project and budget plans while thinking through the various stages of a digital project
- Prepare presentations and decision proposals for management
- Prepare clear and concise communication and marketing concepts about Knauf Digital, our activities as well as trends in the construction industry
- Master's degree in business administration, finance or a related economic or technical field preferred
- First years of professional experience in a position as a consultant, analyst or comparable role
- Excellent project management skills in agile work environments
- Comprehensive analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven decision-making approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High-level proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Interest in and first practical experience with digital transformation, development of digital business models and Minimum Viable Products
- Ability to travel up to 50%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.