Our confidential client is a large privately held global professional services company headquartered in Western New York. A leader in talent and business solutions, the company builds relationships, connects people, and empowers the workplace. With dozens of offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, and India, the company’s workforce celebrates an appreciation for diversity, embodies an entrepreneurial spirit, and represents a collective commitment to shared success. And as the keystone company among a group of six sister organizations, the company has established a collaborative work environment for thousands of employees worldwide. The company is investing heavily in growth through both expansion of existing business lines and strategic acquisitions.
As the VPHR, you’ll be a key member of the executive leadership team. With the opportunity to develop and lead the Human Resources team, you will take ownership of shaping, growing, and celebrating a company culture that emphasizes employee empowerment, quality, and productivity. Key areas of focus include:
- Develop an organizational competency in change management so that company leaders and employees can successfully execute enterprise-wide transformation initiatives designed to build and modernize the organization
- Build a cohesive culture through effective employee communication strategies that will enable the organization to grow and thrive through
- Develop and execute a diverse set of compensation, benefits, training and development programs that ensure the company maintains its reputation as a great place to work for a wide variety of employees
- Lead and develop a high performing HR team. Currently a team of 9 including 1 HR Director with a team of HR Generalists performing core employee relations functions as well as a recruiting and benefits staff
- Perform due diligence and lead integration efforts of acquired companies
The successful candidate will be a business-centric leader with a global mindset, as well as a change agent who leads by example. This individual must have a strong work ethic and the ability to effectively multi-task, with a willingness to “roll up their sleeves” as necessary to achieve goals.