TheraOffice Implementation Specialist
Position: Implementation Specialist
Location: Westmont, IL
The Implementation Specialist is a full-time, salaried role in our Westmont office with great benefits and opportunity for advancement. In this role, the Implementation Specialist will lead new clients through the onboarding process and provide clients with implementation and training for our software applications in the rehabilitation services market. Implementation includes project planning, kick-off, installation, setup and training through go-live date. The position is responsible for providing the first level of tech support to clients via phone, email and online support during the initial phase of implementation and coordinating client trainings, ensuring clients are scheduled to attend all training classes. This position requires the ability to assess training needs based on unique implementation parameters. Computer literacy, problem solving, analytical skills, project management and the ability to recognize previous implementation issues and recall them for future problems is critical to success. This position strives to help our clients optimize the use of TheraOffice in their practice and employ best practices to improve the overall business.
- 3 years background or experience working with Windows based PC's, technology, and software.
- 1 plus years of work experience (preferably in customer service) and problem solving.
- 1 year of demonstrated ability and experience dealing with customers and people.
- Experience in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, CE, Tablet, Windows 2003.
- Strong listening skills, organizational skills, communication skills and learning skills.
- Team-oriented, energetic go-getter, confident, resourceful, self-motivated and professional.
- Strong desire to excel and garner increased responsibility.
- Experience and interest in programming and reporting a plus.
- Highly motivated to make a difference in a growth company.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Healthcare knowledge a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM is a plus.
- Previous software implementation experience is a major plus.
- Implementation of software, proactively contacting clients throughout the process.
- Perform demos and/or schedules client for demos with Sales Managers
- Strives to help client optimize the use of TheraOffice in their practice and improve their practice
- Prepares client to transfer to Account Manager once implementation is complete.
- Troubleshoot clients' software issues and general connection issues
- Documents client milestones and calls in CRM - keeps CRM (tracking tool) updated
- Identifies up sell opportunities (support agreements and partner offerings)
- License Management administration (CRM maintenance) as required
- Oversee accurate, timely and successful achievement of implementation milestones
- College degree or in progress
- Degree in Computer Science and/or Communications a plus