TheraOffice Account Specialist
Location: Westmont, IL
The Account Specialist is a full-time hourly role with excellent benefits and room for advancement. In this key role, the Account Specialist will provide clients with technical support and basic training for our software applications in the rehabilitation services market. The position is responsible for providing the first level of technical support to clients via phone, email and online technical support. This position prioritizes calls and troubleshoots software issues and general network connection issues. Computer literacy, problem solving, and analytical skills. as well as the ability to recognize previous technical support issues and recall them for future problems is critical to success. The position will migrate to Account Management and will be responsible to proactively manage the client relationship for assigned accounts. Ultimately, the position strives to help clients optimize the use of TheraOffice in their practices and improve their business/practice.
- 3 years background or experience working with Windows based PC's, technology, and software.
- 1 year of work experience (preferably in customer service) and problem solving
- 1 year of demonstrated ability and experience dealing with customers and people
- Strong listening skills, organizational skills, communication skills and learning skills
- Assertive, energetic go-getter, confident, resourceful, self-motivated and professional
- Strong desire to excel and strong desire for increasing responsibility
- Experience and interest in programming and reporting a plus
- Background with teamwork and achievement
- Highly motivated to make a difference in a growth company
- Healthcare knowledge a plus
- Experience in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, CE, Tablet, Windows 2003 server a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM a plus.
- College degree or in progress, new grads encouraged to apply!
- Degree in Computer Science and/or Communications a plus
- Proactive client relationship management
- Troubleshoot clients' software issues and general connection issues
- Document client calls and keeps Phaseware (tracking tool) updated
- Tests applications for compliancy and defects
- Identifies up sell opportunities (support agreements and partner offerings)
- License Management administration (CRM maintenance) as required