Our client is a leading manufacturer of standard and custom packaging equipment. We are seeking a talented Service Technician for the position located in South Canaan, PA. The successful candidate will provide technical support for all factories. This position is multi-task oriented, and plays a key role in maintaining goodwill and reputation with its customers. In addition to serving as the liaison between the customer and the factories, other duties relative to this position include:
· Knowledge in the repair and troubleshooting of all Little David® product lines.
· Provide customer support via telephone, email, and/or FaceTime along with documenting and tracking each customer issue;
- Follow procedures by asking for detailed information and then solving customer issues either by providing the correct part or suggesting a method to solve their issue.
- Requires ability to research customer files, manuals and interact with engineering.
· Travel to customer location for installations, training, and/or service calls, as required – possibility of frequent trips.
· Handle warranty issues, returns and credits.
· Data entry skills required: Elliott, MSOffice – Word, Excel, etc.
· Support the customer service team as needed.
· Provide training to distributors, customer and salesmen as needed.
· Ability to function under pressure in a professional manner.
· Ability to work on floor, as needed while continuing to answer incoming technical calls.
In this position, incumbent must have excellent communication skills to work across business lines and must use good judgment and tact when dealing with internal/external customers, senior management, sales force, et al.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Dress code for position is casual office attire.
This is a full- time position- hours are Monday- Friday- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm