Cost Operations Analyst
Washington, United States
Position Title: Operations/Cost Analyst or Accountant
Reports to: CFO
The Operations Cost Analyst will work with the Plant Operating and Finance teams to develop and analyze current operational costs and those costs resulting from proposed improvement actions. An essential piece to this role will be to provide thorough cost data that is well analyzed and accurate thus allowing the organization to correctly assess current and proposed actions in the manufacturing environment.
- Assure the accuracy of Trojan Litho’s current costing surrounding machining operations and activities
- Analyzes operational and product costs
- Recommendations for improvements that will increase accuracy and impact savings.
- Proven experience with manufacturing costing.
- Provides financial analysis for future projects and diversification opportunities.
- Partner with operations to prepare interim forecasts.
- Prepare reports on business metrics and trends
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid and proven manufacturing costing experience
- Printing business background is desirable but not necessary
- Exposure to lean processes and the costing surrounding those processes
Skills & Requirements:
- Smart, strategic thinker with strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively collaborate with associates throughout the organization.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to manage and prioritize conflicting demands to meet deadlines.
- Ability to be extremely organized, results driven, with the ability to handle diverse projects concurrently.
- Strong technical skills, with advanced modeling and MS Excel skills.
- Team player
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to present information in various ways and to various audiences effectively.
- Analyzes operational and product costs; assists operations with interpreting results, provides commentary to inform decision making
- Understand key business drivers and trends; connects the dots between operational decisions and Trojan Litho’s overall performance