Google Analytics Consultant
The team is looking for a Google Analytics Consultant who understands the digital analytics space and has the ability to build and customize web analytics and tag manager implementations. The ideal candidate can track sites and mobile applications for our clients and work to become a top-100 web analytics implementation expert in the world!
- Develop domain expertise in client’s business space to drive results
- Demonstrate a grasp of the fundamental importance of clean data to empower successful digital marketing initiatives, in support of larger business objectives
- Identify gaps throughout the customer experience and recommend solutions
- Ensure client expectations are met and results are delivered
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing
- Cultivate and manager relationships at the company and among the team
- Collaborate with the team lead and do so in a manner consistent with our culture and values
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
- College degree (required) plus at least 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, and/or media.
- Experienced with Google Analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized the tool
- Deployed Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager
- Has focused in one or more of the following areas: digital analytics, optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, and/or marketing analytics
- Understand how to read and interpret reports
- R knowledge or can speak to big data
- Experience with BigQuery or have used data visualization tools like Tableau is a plus!
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.