Responsible for growing base business and developing business in new regions and/or customers to meet sales and profit goals.
- Prospecting: Prospect, develop accounts and manage assets to achieve budgeted growth goals
- Account Development: Become a sustained resource through Berlin Packaging’s value added sales capabilities
- Supplier Relationships: Source product and effectively utilize supplier relationships
- Value-added Resources: Effective utilization of Berlin Packaging’s products, services and sales resources
- Support branch metrics
- Fulfill employer and employee portion of the “Berlin Values”
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree curriculum or the equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years consultative sales experience
- Interpersonal effectiveness – written, spoken and perceptual skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, computer literate
- Customer driven focus, self-motivated with the ability to work with complex sales transactions in terms of both depth and breadth
- Leadership skills
- Ability to travel
Office, automobile, warehouse and production facilities. Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.