Part Time Field Service Representative
We are seeking a Field Service Representative to join our audit team! In this role you will collect consumer product data by scanning UPC codes from a variety of retail stores within an assigned geographic territory and scan bar code data located in store displays, shelf observations, feature ads, and promotional conditions.
No prior experience required! Apply Today!
ScanScape offers a reasonably flexible schedule and competitive hourly compensation which gives you the potential to earn more money depending on your efficiency and productivity. We also offer paid sick time, travel pay in accordance to specifications along with a 401K plan and other benefits!
- Commute to various retail stores to scan products and perform inventory
- Use of IRI’s collection equipment (Topaz device - Samsung Galaxy Grand 2)
- Answer survey questions about store conditions, activities, product displays and product counts
- Accountability for your assigned Topaz device and perform basic maintenance
- Enter accurate timekeeping data on the Topaz timesheet
- Communicate schedule changes in a timely manner to your Field Manager
- Some flexibility within established guidelines to set your own schedule to service stores (generally weekdays)
- Effectively perform projects within deadlines and be detailed orientated
- Demonstrate a willingness to cover open additional tasks as assigned
- Field Service Representatives may be asked occasionally to participate in peer training
- High school education or GED preferred
- Reliable vehicle + proof of auto insurance + valid driver’s license
- Basic understanding of computers including Microsoft windows
- Professionalism in appearance + attitude
- Strong verbal, written, communication, and comprehension skills
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Potential to earn more money depending on your efficiency and productivity
- Paid sick time, travel pay in accordance to specifications
- 401K plan and other benefits!