My client, a well known local general contractor, is currently seeking a Construction Superintendent for Restaurant projects throughout the Chicago area. This individual will supervise construction job sites, providing leadership to field staff, and ensure successful completion of all trade work. He/she will also work closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely and quality completion of the project.
· 5 to 7 years' experience as a Construction Superintendent. Must have a RESTAURANT commercial construction experience, ground up and Interior Build-out construction preferred.
· Must be available to work additional work hours after 4:30pm, nights, and weekends with possible overtime, where work may be performed at night and on weekends and be able to travel statewide.
· Bachelors degree a plus, but not required
· Must have experience with Microsoft Suite, full computer literacy
· Hands on interior renovation and finish work experience
· Experience with high volume project turnaround
In addition to a casual atmosphere and a great company culture, my client offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, as well as a 401(k).