Job Purpose: Lead the warehouse forklift staff and warehouse activities to meet Berlin Packaging branch goals and operational procedures.
- Lead and develop forklift staff
- Complete appropriate processes for inventory accuracy and efficient product storage
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that quantities and items match sales order
- Ensure all incoming product meets the Berlin Quality Standards
- Ensure all incoming ware are in acceptable condition and quantities match purchase order
- Fulfill orders to meet shipping deadlines
- Receive and process ware
- Maintain efficient, accurate and orderly warehouse
- Maintain safe working environment consistent with Berlin Safety Manual
- Support Branch metrics
- Fulfill employer and employee portions of the Berlin Values
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Requires a High school diploma or G.E.D
- Experience driving a forklift
- Computer literate
- Detail oriented
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Working Environment: Warehouse.