Greater Seattle Area
Washington, United States
Trojan Litho is an award-winning printing and packaging company located in Renton, WA. They manufacture folding carton, single-face laminate, retail-ready packaging and commercial print; as well as offer in-house design services and complex project management.
Prepare for Operation-
Review and understand information on the job ticket and in the job bags for customer specifications, quantity, label information, skid size, and additional special instructions to give support and direction to the crew.
Operate Folder Gluer Machine-
- Operate assigned equipment in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Make ready (could be multiple in a day) machines to create products in line with customer specifications.
- Troubleshoot and solve operating problems with folder gluer.
- Make ready and run straight line, auto bottom, internal cell, four corner, six corner, and other carton styles.
- Use state of the art glue detection and barcode scanning equipment to ensure quality and conformance of all products coming off the folder gluer.
Total Preventive Maintenance-
- Observe and monitor machines to determine whether maintenance is required.
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned equipment.
Perform Quality Checks-
- Complete quality checks in Q-Sure and perform quality checks throughout the run to ensure customer specifications.
Job Purge Process-
- Clear assigned work area by removing all product from line , and fill out a purge checklist.
- Sort, Set In Place, Shine, Standardize, Sustain
Maintain cleanliness of all equipment and work area.
- Be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Ability to work overtime is required.