Account Executive, HIT Division
A Healthcare IT staffing solutions company is looking to expand their territory by hiring an Account Executive to manage the Metro Detroit territory. This person will be selling services including; staffing (contract placements, temp-to-perm placements and permanent placements), strategic services, managed services, and project work. The Account Executive will be responsible for opening new business, as well as account management of existing accounts.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through networking, sales and marketing calls.
- Increase market share in existing clients and maximize new business development opportunities, achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop new and existing client relationships in assigned region
- Manage key customer relationships.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, proposals and hires.
- Minimum 2 years experience selling IT Staffing solutions
- Minimum 2 years Account Management experience
- Experience in Health Information or Information Technology required.
- Strong prospecting and business development skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to implement solutions.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, the ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Knowledgeable in every step of the sales cycle