Nolan Power Group, LLC has been the leader of sales and service of DC power standby solutions since 1979. We supply and service batteries, chargers, and uninterruptible power systems to the industrial, engineering, telecommunications, utility, and commercial industries across the Gulf States.
Our corporate office is located in Mandeville, Louisiana with additional offices in the Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Lake Charles, LA, Mobile, AL and Lakeland, FL areas.
We are seeking highly motivated, success-driven individuals to be part of our dynamic team of professionals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing new business opportunities while supporting existing customer needs
- Selling packaging to customers and providing support to customers related to packaging
- Visiting customer facilities to evaluate needs and to develop specific customer solutions
- Differentiating the features and capabilities of multiple product lines
- Developing a strong understanding of customer applications and solutions
- Travel with periodic overnight stays
- Documentation of sales activities and supporting documents
- Bachelor Degree in business or technical field, plus two years of sales experience. (Electrical Engineering preferred)
- An industrial or electrical background is preferred with packaging sales experience
- Two (2) or more years of proven success in outside sales and customer negotiations
- Possess a blend of industrial sales and technical skills
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge of territory management
- Strong customer service/solutions focus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Compensation package includes base salary plus performance-based incentive plan
- Monthly car allowance and expense reimbursement
- Health, dental, life and supplemental insurance available
- Seven (7) Paid holidays
- Paid time off