Job Title: District Manager
Manage, develop, and direct the sales force to achieve district sales and profit goals.
- Manage and develop district personnel (sales force development).
- Manage sales and profitability through developing existing accounts (self and sales team).
- Maximize sales through prospecting, securing and developing new accounts (self and sales team).
- Oversee operational aspects of the district.
- Maintain customer and supplier relationships.
- Asset management.
- Fulfill employer and employee portions of the “Berlin Values”.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of successful and progressive industrial sales experience or similar experience in a business to business environment involving complex, relationship-based transactions.
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience with a quantifiable record of success, sales force development, goal orientation, and achievement. Sales force development includes training and developing new sales reps in consultative sales and assuring existing sales reps to annually grow and maximize sales.
- Strong business acumen, leadership skills, negotiation skills, conceptual and analytical skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Business-to-business sales experience, preferably involving complex sales transactions
- Simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Ability to travel
Office, automobile, warehouse and production facilities. Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.