Kiwiplan provides specialized computer software to the packaging industry. As part of its services, our customers purchase training services, on-site assistance, and consulting services. This position directly supports each of these functions.
Key Functions of Position
- Software installation, configuration of the software (configuration of the operating system a plus) training of the customers
- Good working knowledge of shipping environment (warehousing, planning, inventory management).
- Utilization of Kiwiplan software to maximize business benefit within logistics
- Make recommendations on equipment or other resource requirements perceived to be necessary for the correct implementation of all applicable software
Providing Help Desk style services such as:
- Using analytical skills to identify causes of problems and their needed resolution
- Dealing with multiple problems and establishing priorities
- Providing training to internal and external customers
- Utilizing effective communication skills to ensure effectiveness of the training for the learner
- Relates software to customer needs
- Act as a specialized resource to other team members, to share your accumulated knowledge and to act as a “problem escalation” resource
- Solid understanding of invoicing and shipping/transportation processes
- 5 years material management, warehousing, or inventory control in a manufacturing or distribution setting. Packaging industry a plus
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Strong technical skills for working with software and hardware.
- Experience with Kiwiplan software a plus