We are the premier supplier of rigid packaging and components, a $2.6 billion-dollar company with 30 consecutive years of record growth! Our goal is to increase our customer’s net income through packaging products and services. We are fueling our organic growth strategy with an entirely new initiative. We are looking for passionate people who are excited about changing the world of packaging in a big way.
We are seeking a Master Data Specialist with an eye for detail, exceptional organizational skills and strong commercial sense.
The Master Data Specialist position works in Berlin Packaging’s Studio One Eleven design and innovation division and is accountable for collecting design content and capturing it within, and maintaining, our design archive.
· Data gathering: work with our design team to identify and organize design content including drawings, models, and supporting documentation from prior design work
· Process creation: establish processes to ensure smooth integration of future design work
· Data standardization & hygiene: create, maintain & standardize data in the system of record
· Conduct market & end-use research to best categorize & classify items
· Ensure that all company controls and processes are adhered to
· BA/BS in similar disciplines, packaging, market research or business
· 3-5 years’ experience database & market research environments
· A proven track record of critical-thinking & problem-solving skills; strong business acumen
· Superior collaboration, communication and project management skills are a must
· Comfort with technology and cloud-based systems, spreadsheets and data manipulation is essential; SQL server experience a plus
· Ability to build relationship and collaborate with cross-functional team
· Detail oriented with strong project management skills
· “Hands-on” change agent with a “results-driven” mindset
· Confident functioning in a “start-up” environment
· Exempt status
· Eligible for Corporate Improshare Bonus Plan
· WINGS Bonus Plan
The online business and growth engine of Berlin Packaging is building a team of high-performing entrepreneurs who thrive on working at a fast-paced, results-oriented and dynamic organization. The culture is one of work-hard and play-hard, start-up atmosphere with the backing of a billion dollar, twenty-year-old commercial container manufacturer.
In return, we are prepared to offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package including a 401(k) with company match, a casual work environment, and a quarterly bonus based on the growth and profits your operation generates! If you are interested in making the most of your capabilities, we invite you to apply online and attach a PDF Resume