Healthcare Consulting Manager - HealthScape Advisors
Illinois, United States
Senior Healthcare Consultant
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant for our growing Healthcare Consulting client. Senior consultants are responsible for using advanced analytical techniques to interpret data and present the findings to both Firm professionals and client constituents. Senior consultants play a key role in the design and development of our work product on projects.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
PAYOR EXPERIENCE A BIG PLUS
- 2 + years working for a consulting firm, healthcare consulting experience is preferred
- Effective team player who is comfortable working with clients and building new relationships
- Ability to apply quantitative techniques to unstructured problems
- Deep understanding of health care industry, reimbursement, and managed care is desired
This is a permanent, full-time position. Our client offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Demonstrated expertise generating measurable results on process improvement projects
- Solid analytical, quantitative reasoning and problem solving skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Pursuit of CPA or CFE certification a plus
- Willingness to travel 75% weekly
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
WORK AUTHORIZATION: U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident OnlyThis is NOT an entry level position. QUALIFIED candidates ONLY please apply for immediate consideration WITH YOUR RESUME - NOT your LinkedIn profile.