The Application Developer Experience
We provide world-class solutions for complex business problems faced by the world's most respected hospitals and health systems and government agencies.
Claro Healthcare offers a series of products and services within the healthcare industry, targeted to help healthcare organizations improve performance and survive in a value-based purchasing environment. Our products help improve operational and billing processes, driving incremental financial improvement and helping improve quality of care for our clients. In support of ongoing product development and quality assurance, this individual would be responsible for development, extension, testing, and maintenance of healthcare focused, client facing applications.
Our work provides our professionals with exceptional experience and opportunities including but not limited to:
- Act as the technical application developer and quality assurance lead on multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business model and technology that supports the client applications
- Work on full lifecycle projects from requirements gathering through design, testing, implementation and rollout
- Develop highly interactive custom web and mobile front-ends as well as full desktop applications, both cloud hosted and locally installed
- Work on client facing applications, including maintenance and minor enhancements on production application platforms in addition to new custom application development
- Installation, configuration, upgrade, and content management of remote hosted web-based application and interfaces
- Serve as the L3 escalation point for the Tier 2 support engineers for questions and complex issue resolution
- Work with client management and provide written and oral status updates; facilitate and lead meetings in both a project and escalated incident setting
- Ensure associated service level agreements are met and assist with reporting on SLAs and other key metrics
- Generate clear and accurate release notes from documentation within code and developer tools. Candidate will be required to provide documentation and be able to clearly translate technical development changes to the entire team.
- Collaborating with highly-experienced senior colleagues, every day