The online business and growth engine of Berlin Packaging is building a team of high-performing entrepreneurs who thrive on working at a fast-paced, results-oriented and dynamic organization. The culture is one of work-hard and play-hard, start-up atmosphere with the backing of a billion dollar, twenty-year-old commercial container manufacturer.
The eCommerce Analyst position will assist in the collection and analysis of data to evaluate existing and potential online markets. Uses traffic tracking applications to recognize user patterns and trends to help formulate effective marketing techniques. Assists in the implementation and improvement of E-commerce programs. The ideal candidate must possess a strong desire to learn and make an impact on the business, comfortable with wearing multiple hats, and experienced in digital marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the digital marketing manager and online merchandiser of the Online Business including but not limited to the item master data management
- Create customer-facing digital content relevant and tailored to digital shopping
- Assist in detecting, troubleshooting, fixing, and preventing issues from affecting the eCommerce site
- Develop, monitor and report on standard web metrics and analytics to track online business performance
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams within the Online Business and the rest of the Berlin Enterprise
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, journalism or similar discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in eCommerce, digital marketing and email campaigns
- Understanding of and experience in web metrics, specifically Google Analytics
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics including pay-per-click and email marketing
- Understanding and experience with social media and content creation basics
- Experienced in using MS Office suites
- Strong project management skills
In return, we are prepared to offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package including a 401(k) with company match, a casual work environment, and a quarterly bonus based on the growth and profits your operation generates! If you are interested in making the most of your capabilities, we invite you to apply online and attach a PDF Resume