Enterprise Business Development Manager
We are looking for an Enterprise Business Development Executive who embodies our culture and is capable of developing trusted relationships with marketing and technology executives of prospective clients.
If you are energized by representing an award winning, stable and growing company in a fast-moving digital transformation space, we’d like to meet you!
This person will report directly to our Senior Vice President of business development and collaborate with Insides Sales, Marketing and Practice leadership, to develop new business opportunities from the lead phase to the contract phase.
- Lead sales process and close new business opportunities within Fortune 1000 client base
- Achieve annual revenue target of $3-$4M in new business contracted sales
- Work in partnership with internal sales , marketing and practice leadership teams to develop strategies to generate leads through various outbound and inbound campaigns
- Target clients and develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Qualify and nurture opportunities at every stage of the business development funnel: initial engagement, needs assessment, opportunity framing, qualification and proposal creation
- Develop proposals, presentation materials, and creative assignments that clearly differentiate how HS2 can solve the client’s business opportunity through the development of a POV and adapting HS2 case studies to fit the client’s business needs
- An ability to multi-task and prioritize is critical to the success of this role
- Ability to travel as needed (~40%)
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years successfully selling million-dollar plus deals against an individual quota/target for an eBusiness systems integrator, eCommerce provider or digital agency
- Minimum 5 years developing, maintaining and obtaining meetings with new and existing C-level relationships
- Demonstrable understanding of technical, creative and development project lifecycles, specifically for digital solutions
- Experience with Office Suite SalesForce Sales Cloud
- Outstanding verbal communication skills, candidate must be authentic, disciplined and persuasive, and comfortable presenting to executive level audience in marketing and technology
- Exceptional written communication skills, candidate must be able to craft persuasive and polished proposal copy and written communications
- Outstanding listening skills, candidate must be able to listen for client pain, unspoken objections and develop insights into win strategies