Chicago-based TalentRISE LLC is a rapidly growing full service recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and executive search firm. Our diverse portfolio of clients and projects span all industries, functions and levels – no two clients are alike so every day is an adventure. We have an immediate opening for a Recruiting Operations Specialist that is process driven, detail oriented, nimble, creative and passionate about recruiting.
THE VALUE YOU WILL BRING TO OUR TEAM….
Recruiting is a team sport at TalentRISE and we win together as the result of flawless and organized execution. The Recruiting Operations Specialist is the backbone of that flawless execution because the devil is in the details - speed, quality and accuracy is critical to success at TalentRISE. The Recruiting Operations Specialist will provide day to day support to ensure client specific project teams achieve their goals. Specifically, your job will look like this:
SOURCING AND RECRUITING ADMINISTRATION
- Requisition management in Avature and/or various ATS/CRM systems used by our clients
- Post and promote jobs utilizing various sites to drive a diverse candidate pool (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Dice, Facebook, Twitter, university websites and niche industry websites)
- Job posting and email template management to include quality review
- Manage user access for our recruiters to various recruiting tools
- Manage weekly/monthly expense reconciliation to ensure costs are properly allocated
- Tools usage and insights to ensure we are maximizing our investment (ie. job posting inventory management, database usage analysis, source of hire analysis, etc.)
SUPPORT OF CLIENT PROJECTS
- Various administrative activities related to new project set up in our back office systems
- Support Project Manager in documentation and document management (Google drive, Trello)
- Ad hoc support for recruiters in candidate development & the full life cycle recruiting process – this may include competitive research, database and web searching, preliminary screening, candidate communication, interview scheduling, travel planning, etc.
ON-BOARDING NEW RECRUITERS
- Conducts on-boarding activities for all new hires including basic systems training
- First point of contact for questions related to payroll, timekeeping, systems access, etc.
- Leverages internal relationships to create a well-rounded on-boarding experience
DATA INTEGRITY & PROCESS QUALITY
- Ensures recruiters follow processes and procedures in recruiting workflow through regular and ad hoc auditing and reporting as determined by management
- First point of contact for recruiters related to Avature training and problem resolution; escalates as needed
- Assists in creation of standard reports and supports ad hoc reporting as needed/able
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE’D LOVE TO CONSIDER YOU
- BS/BA in Human Resources, business or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a recruiting environment; agency or RPO experience is desirable
- Firm understanding of basic recruiting and sourcing processes
- Experience using ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) is strongly preferred, Avature would be even better
- Technology savvy including Google tools, social media and process mapping software