New Business Development Account Manager - West Coast
This role will be responsible for obtaining and developing new opportunities in Bemis North America’s core target markets to support growth and profit expectations and enable differentiation in the market. The New Business Development Account Manager role is a great opportunity for driven individuals who are seeking a challenging position that will target small and medium customer accounts. This role will be 70% hunting for new opportunities and 30% established account management.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Develop new customer relationships by promoting company products through a variety of means including cold calling and on-site visits.
- Service existing customer accounts with exceptional customer service to ensure high customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships and repeat business.
- Become proficient with understanding a variety of products and markets
- Help to identify emerging market and customer trends and opportunities
- Demonstrate accountability to customer plants and internal plants
- Understand, drive and deliver ROS financial results through defined metrics, including working capital drivers (e.g., receivables, DOI, inventory management etc.)
- Drive forecast accuracy for improved business results
- Create and execute a strategic account plans
- Orchestrate and lead key business negotiations
- Develop professional business relationships with a wide array of people and businesses through strategic sales practices and actions
- Proactively seek out and attend customer audits, trials with Technical Service, Field Sales Reps and Directors as needed
- Maintain close communications with Marketing and R&D to recommend and promote new applications and technologies of BNA products to assigned customers and prospects.
- Participate in trade shows, and attend, as appropriate, Market Segment Sales, Customer and/or Pricing Meetings
WHAT WE VALUE
- Results Orientation
- Market Knowledge
- Team Leadership
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of education and experience
- Experience – +2 years working in a business to business account sales roles
- Travel Requirement - +70%
- Demonstrated success consistently exceeding sales quota and driving growth with new customers
- Drive to seek out information needed to support the sale with limited guidance
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company car and gas card, cell phone and laptop
- Comprehensive benefits plan to include: profit sharing and 401K plans, medical, dental, life insurance, and more.